Participate in a Great Cause
Volunteers are vital to the success and continuation of projects and activities that support the Barataria-Terrebonne estuarine system. We envision volunteers becoming trained, experienced, and self-motivated stewards who will support BTNEP for years to come.
By volunteering, you can:
- Gain valuable field training and experience in environmental conservation and restoration
- Earn volunteer credit for school, community service, and other service projects
- Enjoy the amazing feeling of doing something great for the environment!
- Some employers offer a grant to the nonprofit for a certain amount of hours volunteered. Inquire to your HR department to find out.
- Become experienced in non-profit development, administration, and fundraising activities.
Sign Up For E-News
Insert your email below to subscribe to our mailing list.